“One Tree Hill” is the ideal blank canvas with 378* acres of endless opportunities…
• Situated just 26km* to Bathurst and 217km* to Sydney CBD, with sealed road to
• Consisting of 378* undulating grazing acres
• Large eucalypt trees scattered over the property, providing excellent livestock
shelter and firewood supply
• A feature of any property is water security, “One Tree Hill offers just that with 5
dams and 3 creeks including the Wiagdon, Pigeon & Cheshire
• Pastures are predominantly natives with a substantial coverage of sub clovers
• Building entitlement (STCA) along with mains power to the front gate
• Building envelop with stunning rural views
• Suitable for most rural enterprises including cattle & sheep production
• Fences are in fair condition and subdivided into 6 paddocks.
Offered for genuine sale, vendors are retiring from the land.
The above information in full and extract form has been furnished to us by the vendor of the property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. The property is being offered for sale as per the Contact for Sale and interested parties should rely on their own legal advice as to the accuracy of the Contract.
Pre-Register for Inspections