* One of Capertee's yesteryear commercial premises
* Prominent highway location
* Previously used as mechanics workshop and service station
* Indoor work shop plus storage areas
* Outdoor work shop
* New wiring throughout including 3 phase power
* Managers unit with single bedroom, living space and kitchen
* Could also suit a retail premises including produce store, hardware store, art studio and antiques store.
With development interest in the region high, opportunities like this may not come along too often
Lithgow Council Zone - RU5 Village
1 Objectives of zone
• To provide for a range of land uses, services and facilities that are associated with a rural village.
• To maintain and enhance the unique character of each of the rural villages.
• To encourage and promote opportunities for population and local employment growth commensurate with available services and infrastructure capacity.
• To minimise the impact of non-residential uses and ensure those uses are compatible with surrounding residential development.
• To maintain or improve the water quality of receiving water catchments.
2 Permitted without consent
Home occupations; Roads
3 Permitted with consent
Agricultural produce industries; Amusement centres; Bed and breakfast accommodation; Boat building and repair facilities; Boat launching ramps; Boat sheds; Building identification signs; Business identification signs; Business premises; Camping grounds; Car parks; Caravan parks; Cemeteries; Centre-based child care facilities; Community facilities; Depots; Dual occupancies; Dwelling houses; Eco-tourist facilities; Entertainment facilities; Environmental facilities; Environmental protection works; Flood mitigation works; Food and drink premises; Function centres; Highway service centres; Home-based child care; Home businesses; Home industries; Hotel or motel accommodation; Information and education facilities; Jetties; Kiosks; Markets; Neighbourhood shops; Office premises; Places of public worship; Plant nurseries; Public administration buildings; Recreation areas; Recreation facilities (indoor); Recreation facilities (outdoor); Registered clubs; Respite day care centres; Roadside stalls; Rural supplies; Schools; Secondary dwellings; Service stations; Serviced apartments; Sewage treatment plants; Shops; Vehicle body repair workshops; Vehicle repair stations; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Veterinary hospitals; Warehouse or distribution centres; Water recreation structures; Water recycling facilities; Water supply systems; Wholesale supplies
Any development not specified in item 2 or 3