“Tryalion” offers you the security of water, the productivity of basalt plateaus along with the self-watering and irrigated Lucerne flats.
• Situated in the renowned Bylong Valley just 40km from Rylstone, 90km from Mudgee, 220km from Newcastle and 280km from Sydney
• “Tryalion” is 391.7Ha or 968Ac consisting of approx. 600ac of rich red and black loam alluvial flats, with approx. 200Ac of red basalt on the plateau. Approx. 80% of the property is arable with the balance to native pastures and having ample shade timber (mainly White Box Gums and Kurrajong) for livestock shelter
• There is a 368meg irrigation license supplied from 7 registered wells, with approx. 200Ac laid to underground mains, including a 4 span center pivot watering 44Ac and approx. 90Ac of self-watering Lucerne and assisted with an annual rainfall of 625ml or 25inches
• Subdivided in to 18 main paddocks with the boundary consisting of hinge joint and netting and the internal fencing having 5 or 6 strands of barb. Stock water is supplied from the wells to 5 tanks (48,000gal storage) then to 16 troughs and 13 dams
• They are currently producing equivalent to 50,000 small squares of Lucerne hay per annum while running 150 cows and 480 ewes
• Improvements consist of original homestead with 5 bedrooms, steel cattle yards (100 head), steel framed machinery shed with concrete floor 30m x 12m, numerous machinery, hay and implement sheds, 250 tonne grain storage, Besser block stables and day yards
“Tryalion” has the ability to lend itself to a variety of agribusiness enterprises.
Inspection is a must to truly appreciate the scope that “Tryalion” has to offer.